- 8 anchovy fillets
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 c. yogurt, plain
- 2 c. parsley, chopped
- 1 c. tarragon, chopped
- 1/2 c. chives, chopped
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 2 t. kosher salt
- 2 t. black pepper, ground
- 5 c. English peas, blanched
- 10 c. greens (arugula, purslane, spinach)
- 6 c. carrots, diced
- Cook the InHarvest Wild Rice and InHarvest Lentils according to package instructions.
- Drain excess water from both and cool completely on a sheet pan, keeping separate.
- In a blender, combine the anchovy, garlic, mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, tarragon, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Fill 2 oz. dressing cups with dressing and cover with lids.
- Layer ingredients into 16 oz. cups as follows:
– 1 c. wild rice
– ¼ c. peas
– ½ c. lentils
– ½ c. greens
– ¼ c.carrots
- Cover with a flat lid.
- Place the dressing cup on top of the flat lid.
- Place domed lid on top of salad cup and press to seal.
- To make the salad, remove lids from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing container into the cup. Replace domed lid only and shake until ingredients are mixed.
Recipe Yield: 20 servings
Per serving: 630 cal., 24 g pro., 96 g carb., 16 g fiber, 18 g fat, 3 g sat. fat, 17 mg chol., 637 mg sod.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
For each salad, you will need a 16-oz clear cup with a flat, no hole lid and a domed, no hole lid and a 2-oz portion cup with lid.