This powerhouse blend checks all the boxes. It is quick cooking, high in fiber, a complete protein, full of antioxidants, the list goes on!
- 4 gal. water
- 6 lbs. rolled oats
- 1½ c. chia seeds
- 16 c. vanilla yogurt
- 32 c. frozen berries
- Bring water to a boil.
- You will need 2, 4-inch full hotel pans. Into each pan, place 1 lb. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®, 3 lbs. rolled oats, 3/4 c. chia seeds and 2 gal. hot water. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- Cover and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Stir the mixture again and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To build parfaits, place the following into 16 oz. clear cups:
– 2, #8 scoops oat/Sunrise Blend mixture
– ¼ c. vanilla yogurt
– ½ c. frozen berries
6. Cover each cup with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
Recipe Yield: 64 (16 oz.) servings
Per serving: 325 cal., 14 g pro., 58 g carb., 9 g fiber, 6 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 3 mg chol., 46 mg sod., 16 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
Each serving provides 2 oz equivalent grain (100% whole grain), ½ cup fruit