This powerhouse blend checks all the boxes. It is quick cooking, high in fiber, a complete protein, full of antioxidants, the list goes on!
- 4 gallons water
- 6 lbs rolled oats
- 1½ cups chia seeds
- 16 cups vanilla yogurt
- 32 cups frozen berries
Recipe of the MonthRuby Wild Blend Chipotle Chicken Bowl K-12 Get recipes in your inbox >
- Bring water to a boil.
- You will need 2 –4-inch full hotel pans. Into each pan, place 1 lb InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®, 3 lbs rolled oats, 3/4 cups chia seeds and 2 gallons hot water. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- Cover and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Stir the mixture again and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To build parfaits, place the following into 16 oz clear cups:
- 2 – #8 scoops oat/Sunrise Blend mixture
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup frozen berries
- Cover each cup with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
Per serving: 325 cal., 14 g pro., 58 g carb., 9 g fiber, 6 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 3 mg chol., 46 mg sod., 16 g sugar
Each serving provides 2 oz equivalent grain (100% whole grain), ½ cup fruit