- 16 qts. pear, diced, canned, drained, juice reserved
- 2/3 c. ground ginger
- 1 1/3 c. flour
- 2 2/3 T. kosher salt
- 8 qts. reserved juice (supplement with apple juice if needed)
- 3 lbs. rolled oats
- 1 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/3 c. canola
- In a large bowl, mix InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes with the pear, ginger, flour, salt and reserved juice. Combine thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and oil.
- Spread fruit mixture out evenly in half hotel pans.
- Sprinkle the oat topping over the fruit mixture to cover.
- Bake in a 350°F convection oven for 1 hour or until the top is browned and the filling is bubbling and caramelized.
Recipe Yield: 64 servings
Per serving: 393 cal., 8 g pro., 82 g carb., 7 g fiber, 7 g fat (<1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 250 mg sod., 47 g sugar
Note: Nutrition analysis will vary depending on the type of canned fruit used. This recipe uses fruit packed in juice.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
Each 8-oz. spoodle portion (approx. 11 oz by weight) provides 1¼ oz equivalent grain, 1 cup fruit