- 1 1/2 qts. water
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 qts. potatoes, frozen, diced
- 6 c. onion, diced
- 10 c. bell pepper, diced
- 5 lbs. corned beef, cooked, diced
- 4 T. paprika
- 4 T. chili powder
- 1 t. cayenne pepper
- 1 c. flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Bring water to a boil in large pot, stir in InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®. Remove from heat and cover for 20 minutes, reserve.
- Heat oil in large pot, stir in potatoes and onions. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add peppers, corned beef and spices, continue to cook until heated through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Recipe Yield: 50 (1 c.) servings
Per serving: 300 cal., 12 g pro., 35 g carb., 4 g fiber, 13 g fat, 45 mg chol., 540 mg sod.
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
Serve with poached or fried eggs.