- 1 1/2 qts. boiling water
- 10 1/2 lbs. strawberry yogurt, lowfat
- 3 1/2 qts. frozen strawberries, thawed
- 28 bananas, 150 count, peeled, sliced
- Assemble the parfaits the day before to allow the strawberries to thaw.
- Into a bowl or hotel pan, place 2 lbs. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®. Pour hot water over the grains. Stir to combine.
- Cover the container with plastic wrap and let stand for 20 minutes to allow the grains to rehydrate.
- Drain excess water from the container. Cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix the cooled grains with yogurt.
- Layer into 16 oz. parfait cups as follows: ½ c. strawberries, ½ c. bananas, 1 c. Sunrise Blend/yogurt mixture.
- Cover parfaits with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe Yield: 28 (14 oz.) parfaits
Per serving: 425 cal., 19 g pro., 88 g carb., 7.5 g fiber, 4 g fat, 1.7 g. sat. fat, 10 mg chol., 116 mg sod.
Note: The type of yogurt used might alter the nutrition analysis.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
One serving provides 1 grain/bread equivalent, 1 cup fruit and 1.5 oz meat/alt.