- 1 ½ qts. water
- 1 T. kosher salt
- 4 T. unsalted butter, cut into slices
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 2 c. half and half
- 4 c. frozen peach slices, diced ½
- In a small pot bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes® and cover. Turn off heat and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and stir in the butter, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, half and half, and peaches.
- Turn heat to simmer and cook until peaches are warm and soft.
- Serve hot.
Recipe Yield: 20 servings
Per serving: 300 cal., 8 g pro., 48 g carb., 0 g fiber, 9 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 20 mg chol., 310 mg sod., 17 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >