- 2 lbs. Nerone Italian Black Rice
- 8 c. water
- 8 c. coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1½ c. brown sugar
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 8 c. ripe mango, peeled and cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 8 c. vanilla coconut milk yogurt
- Bring water to a boil. Add rice, reduce to a simmer and cook, covered until liquid is absorbed.
- Add coconut milk, brown sugar and salt to the pot and return to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens and rice is very tender, about 30 minutes.
- Cool the rice, then layer in bowls with yogurt and mango.
Recipe Yield: 32 servings
Per serving: 291 cal., 4 g pro., 37 g carb., 3 g fiber, 15 g fat (11 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 82 mg sod., 13 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >