- 2 lbs. White Quinoa
- 3 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- 1 c. Sriracha sauce
- 8 1/2 c. red cabbage, shredded
- 17 oz. chicken meat, cooked, diced
- 8 1/2 c. romaine lettuce, chopped
- 25 1/2 oz. egg, hardboiled, chopped
- 4 1/4 c. grape tomatoes, halved if large
- Cook InHarvest White Quinoa according to package directions.
- Drain well and cool completely on a sheet pan.
- Whisk together the ranch dressing and Sriracha sauce.
- Fill each 2 oz. dressing cup with ¼ c. of dressing and cover each with a lid.
- Layer ingredients into each 16-oz cup as follows:
-1 c. quinoa
-½ c. cabbage
-1 oz chicken (approx. ¼ c.; products will vary)
-½ c. romaine lettuce
-1.5 oz. egg
-¼ c. tomatoes
- Cover each cup with a flat lid. Place the dressing cup on top of the flat lid. Place the domed lid on top of the salad cup and press to seal.
- To make each salad, remove the domed lid from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing cup into the salad cup. Replace the domed lid only and shake the salad until all ingredients are mixed.
Recipe Yield: 17 servings
Per serving: 480 cal., 24 g pro., 53 g carb., 5 g fiber, 20 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 221 mg chol., 878 mg sod., 9 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
For each salad, you will need a 16-oz clear cup with a flat, no-slot lid and a domed no-hole lid, as well as a 2-oz portion cup with lid.
Each portion provides 2 grain/bread servings, 1 cup vegetable (1/4 cup dark green, 1/4 cup red/orange, 1/2 cup other), 2.5 oz eq. meat/alt.