- 2 lbs. Ruby Wild Blend™
- 2 c. lime juice
- 2 T. ground cumin
- 1 2/3 T. kosher salt
- 2 T. ground black pepper
- 2 c. olive oil
- 8 c. red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 8 c. garbanzo beans
- 8 c. corn kernels, thawed if using frozen
- Cook InHarvest Ruby Wild Blend according to package directions.
- Drain well and cool completely on a sheet pan.
- Whisk together the lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper and oil.
- Fill 2 oz. dressing cups with ¼ c. of dressing and cover each with the lid.
- Layer ingredients into 16-oz. cups as follows
– 1 c. Ruby Wild Blend
– ½ c. bell pepper
– 2 T. cilantro
– ½ c. garbanzo beans
– ½ c. corn
- Cover the cup with the flat lid. Place the dressing cup on top of the flat lid. Place the domed lid on top of the salad cup and press to seal.
- To make the salad, remove lids from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing container into the cup. Replace the domed lid only and shake the salad until ingredients are mixed.
Recipe Yield: 16 servings
Per serving: 665 cal., 18 g pro., 113 g carb., 14 g fiber, 19 g fat, 2 g sat. fat, 0 mg chol., 604 mg sod.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
For each salad, you will need a 16-oz clear cup with a flat no-slot lid and a domed no-hole lid, as well as a 2-oz portion cup with lid.
Each portion provides 2 grain/bread servings, 1 cup vegetable (½ cup red/orange, ½ cup starchy), 2 oz eq. meat/alt.