- 1/4 c. Puffed Wild Rice
- 1, 6 oz. pizza dough ball, raw, rolled into 1/2" thickness
- 1 t. olive oil
- 2/3 c. Alfredo sauce
- 5 oz. hot smoked salmon, pulled into pieces
- 2 T. fresh dill, rough chopped
- 1/4 t. kosher salt
- 1/4 t. ground black pepper
- Mix together InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice with Alfredo sauce and let the rice hydrate in the sauce for at least an hour and up to overnight. Place in cooler. If using InHarvest Grade A Wild Rice, stir the rice into the Alfredo sauce just prior to use.
- Brush the top of the pizza dough with olive oil, place on sheet pan and bake at 400°F for 6-8 minutes. Can also be grilled.
- Remove crust from oven and spread the prepared Alfredo sauce on top of pizza and bake for another 4 minutes.
- Remove again from oven and evenly spread the salmon and dill on the top. Finish with the salt and pepper and serve warm.
Recipe Yield: 2 servings
Per serving: 590 cal., 30 g pro., 62 g carb., 2 g fiber, 25 g fat (9 g sat. fat), 105 mg chol., 1650 mg sod., 7 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >