The newest addition to the blends family at InHarvest.
Roasted Pumpkin seeds and the crispy garbanzos are such a great addition to a recipe.
The Nori with the lemon dressing adds such a great flavor, that this dish is hard to stop eating!
- 2 1/4 c. water
- 1, 7 1/2" x 8 1/4" sheet dried nori, finely shredded
- 2 c. roasted chickpeas, chilled
- 5 cloves garlic, roasted, sliced thin
- 1 small head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 c. bias-cut sugar snap peas
- 1 t. ground cumin
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 t. ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 c. sesame oil
- 1/2 c. roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 c. bias-cut (lengthwise) scallions
- Bloom the nori in ¼ c. hot water and set aside.
- In a pot over high heat, bring 2 c. water to boil; stir in InHarvest Whole-Grain Brown Rice & Quinoa. Cook, covered, according to package directions.
- Add the bloomed nori to the cooked rice/quinoa blend and chill the mixture.
- In a large bowl place the chilled rice quinoa, chickpeas, garlic, cabbage and snap peas. Toss all ingredients gently.
- Add the cumin, salt, pepper and lemon juice; toss well. Drizzle the sesame oil and toss again. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and scallion on top as garnish.
Recipe Yield: About 12 (1 c.) servings
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >