- 2 lbs. Ruby Wild Blend™
- 2 qts. water or stock
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 c. shallot, chopped
- 1 c. garlic, chopped
- 2 gal. garbanzo beans, canned, drained
- 2 c. chipotle in adobo sauce, canned, finely chopped
- 4 c. cilantro, chopped
- 16 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. kosher salt
- 1/4 c. ground cumin
- 1 c. olive oil (for cooking burgers)
1. Cook InHarvest Ruby Wild Blend™ according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
2. Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
3. Add shallots and garlic and cook until softened. Set aside to cool.
4. Combine cooked Ruby Wild Blend, shallots and garlic, garbanzo beans, chipotle, cilantro, eggs, salt and cumin and mix well.
6. In batches, pulse mixture in a food processor until coarsely chopped with rice grains still visible. Do not puree.
7. Form into 5 oz. patties and fry in olive oil until browned and crisp on both sides.
Recipe Yield: 64 servings
Per serving: 230 cal., 9 g pro., 30 g carb., 6 g fiber, 8 g fat (1.5 g sat. fat), 55 mg chol., 570 mg. sod., 4 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
Serve on a bun with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickled jalapeno mayo