- 8 oz. Ruby Wild Blend™
- 2 c. water
- 1/2 T. ground cumin
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 T. lime juice
- 2/4 T. vegetable oil
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 c. salsa
- 8, 8" tortillas
- In a pot, bring the water to a boil. Add InHarvest Ruby Wild Blend, cumin, salt and pepper. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the cilantro and lime juice. Cover and hold until ready to assemble burritos.
- At service, wrap the tortillas in foil and heat in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
- While the tortillas are heating, on the stovetop, heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil. Add the eggs and cook, stirring, until cooked through.
- To build the burritos, place ½ c. cooked rice in the center of each tortilla and spread it out to the right and left edges. Top the rice on each tortilla with ¼ c. scrambled egg. Top the egg on each tortilla with ½ oz. cheese. Top the cheese on each tortilla with ⅛ c. salsa. Fold the bottom of each tortilla up and over the filling. Fold in the edges and roll up each burrito. Serve.
Recipe Yield: 8 burritos
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >