- 2 lbs. Ruby Wild Blend™
- 3 lbs. chicken meat, cooked, diced
- 2 c. barbecue sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 c. yogurt, plain, nonfat
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 4 c. red bell pepper, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 4 c. corn kernels (thawed if using frozen)
- 24 c. romaine lettuce, chopped
- Cook InHarvest Ruby Wild Blend according to package directions.
- Drain any excess liquid and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, place the chicken and cooled rice.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and rice. Blend well with a rubber spatula.
- In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper and corn and mix well.
- To build the salad bowls: Place 1½ c. romaine lettuce in the bottom of a bowl.
- Place an 8 oz. spoodle of chicken salad (10.5 oz. by weight) atop the lettuce.
- Top with ½ c. bell-pepper/corn mixture.
Recipe Yield: 16 servings
Per serving: 352 cal., 6 g pro., 30 g carb., 3 g fiber, 25 g fat, 4 g sat. fat, 23 mg chol., 381 mg sod.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
Each portion provides 2 bread/grain servings, 1¼ cup vegetable (¾ cup dark green, ¼ cup dark red/orange), 3 oz. meat/alt*
* The Meat/Meat Alternate contribution is calculated on an ounce-to-ounce basis. If using a product that requires more than 1 ounce to meet the ounce equivalent, the recipe will require adjustment in order to meet the stated M/MA contribution.