- 8 lbs. Domestic White Quinoa
- 8 qts. boiling vegetable or chicken stock
- 10 T. + 2 t. ground cumin
- 4 c. black beans, canned, drained
- 4 c. frozen corn kernels
- 4 c. fresh chopped cilantro
- Into each of 4 hotel pans, add 2 lbs. InHarvest White Quinoa, 2 qts. hot stock, 2 T. + 2 t. ground cumin, 1 c. black beans, 1 c. corn, mix until combined.
- Cover with foil and place in 350°F oven for 21 minutes.
- Stir in 1 c. fresh chopped cilantro into each pan before serving.
Recipe Yield: 100 (6 oz.) portions
Per serving: 170 cal., 8 g pro., 28 g carb., 4 g fiber, 3 g fat, 0 mg chol., 135 mg sod.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >