YIELDS 64 quesadillas
This recipe uses Grain Perfect™ Tri-Color Quinoa, our pre-cooked, sous vide-prepared grain.
- 16 c. black beans, canned, drained
- 4 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 c. salsa verde
- 1/3 c. ground cumin
- 64, 8" whole-wheat tortillas (44 grams)
- Thaw InHarvest GrainPerfect Tri-Color Quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, cheese, salsa, cumin and quinoa.Mix thoroughly.
- Using a #8 disher (approx. ½ c.) scoop the filling onto the bottom half of the tortilla. Spread the filling out over half the tortilla to ½ inch from the edge. Fold the tortilla over and press to seal.
- Heat the quesadillas on the sheet pan in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until filling reaches 165°F or cook on a flat top or griddle until crisped and heated through.
Recipe Yield: 64 quesadillas
Per serving: 294 cal., 13 g pro., 45 g carb., 9 g fiber, 7 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 6 mg chol., 287 mg sod., 2 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >