- 2 lbs. Nerone Italian Black Rice
- 2 qts. water
- 16 oz. cream cheese, cut into 1” chunks
- 8 oz. fresh goat cheese
- ½ c. unsalted butter
- 2 t. kosher salt
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 2 c. half-and-half
- 3 c. brown sugar
- 1 T. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. grated nutmeg
- 2 c. whipped cream
- 6 c. fresh seasonal berries, washed and cut
- 8 sprigs fresh mint
- In a medium pot, bring the water to a boil and add InHarvest Nerone Italian Black Rice. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and add cream cheese, goat cheese, butter, heavy cream, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir until all ingredients are melted in. Cover and cook on simmer another 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to cooler. Leave pudding in cooler until rice pudding is cold.
- To serve; layer pudding and berries in a parfait glass and top with whipped cream and mint.
Recipe Yield: 24 half-cup servings
Per serving: 510 cal., 9 g pro., 50 g carb., 0 g fiber, 30 g fat (18 g sat. fat), 90 mg chol., 270 mg sod., 26 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >