- 2 lbs. Naked, Wild & Free™
- 2 c. frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 3 c. red bell peppers, diced medium
- 3 c. green bell peppers, diced medium
- 2 t. sesame oil
- 1 t. fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. coconut milk
- 2 limes for fresh lime juice
- 1 1/3 T. Sriracha sauce
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 c. roasted peanuts
- Cook InHarvest Naked, Wild & Free according to package directions, reserve warm.
- In a medium sauce pot, add sesame oil and sauté the ginger and garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add red and green bell peppers and sauté for 1 minute. Add peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice and Sriracha and bring to a simmer.
- Mix the peanut sauce with the peas and sorghum rice blend, fold in fresh cilantro and garnish with roasted peanuts before service.
Recipe Yield: 24 cups
Per serving: 420 cal., 15 g pro., 42 g carb., 7 g fiber, 24 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 290 mg sod., 8 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >