- 2 lbs. Naked, Wild & Free™
- 2 1/4 qts. water
- 1 c. red miso paste
- 16 eggs
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 T. minced garlic
- 3 lbs. kale, stems removed, chopped
- 4 c. yogurt, plain, whole milk
- 2 2/3 T. sesame oil
- 2 c. scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 T. togarashi
- Bring water to a boil. Do not add salt.
- Add InHarvest Naked, Wild & Free and simmer covered for 55 minutes or until grains are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the miso paste, adding hot water, if necessary, to achieve a creamy consistency. Hold hot.
- Boil or steam the eggs for 6 minutes. Yolk will be bright orange and a bit runny. Peel the eggs.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add garlic and cook briefly. Add kale and sauté until tender.
- To serve, place 1 c. of Naked, Wild & Free in a bowl and top with ½ c. kale.
- Cut the egg in half and place on top of the kale.
- Drizzle with ¼ c. yogurt and ½ teaspoon sesame oil.
- Sprinkle with 2 T. scallions and ½ t. togarashi seasoning.
Recipe Yield: 16 bowls
Per serving: 443 cal., 21 g pro., 57 g carb., 8 g fiber, 17 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 219 mg chol., 782 mg. sod., 6 g. sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >