- 4 c. canned black beans, drained
- 1 lb. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 c. salsa verde
- 4 t. ground cumin
- 16, 8" whole-wheat tortillas
- Cook InHarvest White Quinoa or Tri-Color Quinoa according to package directions. Drain excess liquid and reserve chilled.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, cheese, salsa, cumin and cooled quinoa. Mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula
- Scoop ½ c. of the filling onto the bottom half of each tortilla. Spread the filling out over each tortilla to ½” from the edge. Fold each tortilla over and press to seal.
- Place the quesadillas on parchment-lined sheet pans. Heat in a 350°F oven until the cheese melts, 5 to 10 minutes. (Quesadillas can also be cooked on a griddle or in a pan.)
Recipe Yield: 16 quesadillas
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >