- 2 lbs. White Quinoa
- 1 c. lemon juice
- 4 t. oregano, dried
- 1 3/4 T. kosher salt
- 2 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1 c. olive oil
- 8 1/2 c. cucumbers, diced
- 8 1/2 oz. feta cheese, crumbles
- 8 1/2 c. carrots, shredded
- 8 1/2 c. garbanzo beans
- Cook InHarvest White Quinoa according to package directions.
- Cool completely on a sheet pan.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper and oil.
- Fill 2 oz. dressing cups with 1/8 c. of dressing and cover each with the lid.
- Layer ingredients into 16 oz. cups as follows
– 1 c. White Quinoa
– ½ c. cucumbers
– .5 oz. feta cheese (about 1/8 c.)
– ½ c. carrots
– ½ c. garbanzo beans
- Cover the cup with the flat lid. Place the dressing cup on top of the flat lid. Place the domed lid on top of the salad cup and press to seal.
- To make the salad, remove lids from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing container into the cup. Replace the domed lid only and shake the salad until ingredients are mixed.
Recipe Yield: 17 servings
Per serving: 522 cal., 17 g pro., 71 g carb., 12 g fiber, 20 g fat, 4 g sat. fat, 13 mg chol., 790 mg sod.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
For each salad, you will need a 16-oz clear cup with a flat no-slot lid and a domed no-hole lid, as well as a 2-oz portion cup with lid.
Each portion provides 2 grain/bread servings, 1 cup vegetable (½ cup red/orange, ½ cup other), 2.5 oz eq. meat/alt.