- 2 c.+ 2 T. lemon oregano vinaigrette (or other Mediterranean-style salad dressing)
- 8½ c. cucumber, diced
- 8½ oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 8½ c. shredded carrot
- 8½ c. garbanzo beans, canned, drained
- Cook InHarvest GrainPerfect Tri-Color Quinoa according to package directions.
- Fill 2 oz. dressing cups with 1/8 c. of dressing and cover each with the lid.
- Layer ingredients into 16 oz. cups as follows
– 1 c. Tri-Color Quinoa
– ½ c. cucumbers
– .5 oz. feta cheese (about 1/8 c.)
– ½ c. carrots
– ½ c. garbanzo beans
- Cover the cup with the flat lid. Place the dressing cup on top of the flat lid. Place the domed lid on top of the salad cup and press to seal.
- To make the salad, remove lids from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing container into the cup. Replace the domed lid only and shake the salad until ingredients are mixed.
Recipe Yield: 17 servings
Per serving: 488 cal., 20 g pro., 78 g carb., 14 g fiber, 12 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 13 mg chol., 424 mg sod., 12 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
For each salad, you will need a 16 oz. clear cup with a flat, no hole lid and a domed, no hole lid and a 2 oz. portion cup with lid.