- 2 lbs. Ruby Wild Blend™
- 2 qts. stock or water
- ¼ c. canola oil
- ¼ c. ginger, fresh, chopped
- ¼ c. garlic, chopped
- 2 c. scallions, chopped
- 8 c. bok choi, chopped
- 21 oz. vegetarian kimchee
- 1 c. vegetarian kimchee liquid
- 4 t. sesame oil
1. Heat oil in a wok or sauté pan over high heat.
2. Add ginger, garlic and scallions and cook, stirring constantly until fragrant, taking care not to burn.
3. Add bok choy and cook, stirring until bok choy is tender.
4. Add kimchee and cook until heated through.
5. Add cooked rice and kimchee juice.
6. Cook, stirring until juice is absorbed and rice is hot.
7. Add sesame oil and stir to combine. Serve.
Recipe Yield: 20, 1-cup servings
Per serving: 220 cal., 5 g pro., 38 g carb., 3 g fiber, 5 g fat (.5 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 230 mg. sod., 2 g. sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
Serve as a base for an Asian themed bowl or alongside Taiwanese Soy Braised Pork Belly