- 10 lbs. Kansas Medley™
- 20 oz. , Country Chicken Seasoning
- 12 1/2 qts. hot water
- 5/8 c. Italian seasoning
- 10 c. carrots, peeled, 1/4" diced
- 5 c. yellow onion, peeled, 1/4" diced
- Into each 2½” hotel pan, place 2 lbs. InHarvest Kansas Medley, 1/8 c. Italian seasoning, 2 c. carrots, 1 c. onion, one 4 oz. packet InHarvest Country Chicken Seasoning and 2½ qts. hot water. Stir to combine.
- Cover the pan with parchment and foil.
- Bake in a 350°F convection oven for approximately 40 minutes or until the grain is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Hold, covered, in a warmer or steam table until service.
Recipe Yield: 100 (3/4 c.) portions
Per serving: 190 cal., 6 g pro., 39 g carb., 3 g fiber, 1 g fat (5% cal from fat), 0 mg chol., 15% calc.
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
If boiling water is not possible, use as hot of water as possible and bake for an additional 10 minutes or, until all the liquid is absorbed.