- 2 lbs. Jasmine Blend
- 7 c. water
- 3 qts. roasted corn kernels
- 1 pt. mayonnaise
- 1 pt. lime juice
- 2 lbs. ground chorizo, fried and drained
- 12 oz. Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 c. fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 c. fresh jalapeño, sliced
- 2 dozen large whole eggs
- 2 T. chili powder
- 4 dozen 6” corn tortillas, warmed
- In a medium-size pot, bring the water to a boil. Stir in InHarvest Jasmine Blend. Simmer, covered, for 9 minutes. Reserve warm.
- Heat the corn. Mix in the mayonnaise and lime juice until well blended.
- Per order: Fry 1 egg over soft. In the bottom of a single-serving bowl, place 1 c. of the cooked Jasmine Blend. Top the rice with ½ c. of the corn/mayo mixture followed by 1 oz. chorizo and ½ oz. cheese. Crown with the fried egg. Garnish with ¼ t. chili powder sprinkled over the entire dish. Serve with 2 tortillas.
Recipe Yield: 24 servings
Per serving: 680 cal., 27 g pro., 75 g carb., 7 g fiber, 17 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 870 mg sod., 11 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >