- 3 T. fenugreek seeds
- 4 qts. cold water
- 2 T. salt
- Combine InHarvest Jasmine Blend, InHarvest Black Forest Blend and fenugreek seeds in a large bowl and cover with 4 qts. of cold water. Let soak for 4 – 6 hours at room temperature.
- Drain water and run mix through food processor until blend is smooth, could take up to 10 minutes. (Might need to be done in batches.)
- Add salt and stir in cold water until consistency of pancake batter.
- Combine all mix into single large container. Cover loosely with towel and let sit in warm kitchen for 8 hours to ferment.
- To cook, use large non-stick skillet on stove, pour in ½ c. batter, using the back of ladle spread out until thin. Cook over high heat until edges start to brown (about 3 minutes). Consistency of dosa should be spongey but crisp on the edges.
- Serve with choice of filling or as is with chutney.
Recipe Yield: 96 dosas
Per serving: 45 cal., 1 g pro., 9 g carb., 1 g fiber, 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 120 mg sod., 0 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
Store Dosa batter in refrigerator for up to 4 days.