- 17½ c. Grain Perfect™ Tri-Color Quinoa, thawed
- 8 qts. cauliflower, riced
- 16 large eggs, beaten
- 8 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 T. kosher salt
- 1-1/3 T. black pepper, ground
- Thaw the InHarvest GrainPerfect Tri-Color Quinoa according to package directions.
- Spread the cauliflower out evenly onto a parchment-lined half-sheet pan (you will need 8) and bake in a 375°F oven for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to release steam and encourage even browning. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa and cauliflower, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Divide mixture and press into 8 parchment-lined half-sheet pans in a ¼” layer. Bake in a 375°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut each pan into 8 squares. Add toppings immediately or cool flatbreads and reheat to order.
Recipe Yield: 64 servings
Per serving: 160 cal., 9 g pro., 16 g carb., 3 g fiber, 7 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 65 mg chol., 336 mg sod., 2 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
Roasted asparagus, shaved manchego, serrano ham, sherry vinaigrette drizzle (add 2 teaspoons of paprika to the flatbread mixture before baking.)
Grilled Vegetables with Herbed goat cheese drizzle (add 1 teaspoon of chopped rosemary to the flatbread mixture before baking.)
Sauteed Mushroom and arugala salad with shaved pecorino and lemon vinaigrette (add 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground toasted fennel seed to the flatbread mixture before baking.)
Salsa verde, toasted pumpkin seeds, roasted squash and cojito cheese (add 2 teaspoons of ground toasted cumin sead to the flatbread mixture before baking.)