- 17 c. Grain Perfect™ Black Pearl Medley®, thawed
- 1 c. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 1 T. oregano, chopped
- 1 t. smoked paprika
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1 t. freshly ground black pepper
- 5 qts. cauliflower florets
- 2 lbs. andouille sausage, sliced on the bias
- 1 c. parsley, chopped
- To prepare the vinaigrette, blend lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper and half the olive oil using a stick blender. Reserve.
- Heat the InHarvest GrainPerfect Black Pearl Medley with a splash of water or stock in a sauté pan or hotel pan in the oven. Keep warm until ready to use.
- In a sauté pan, heat the remaining olive oil. Add the cauliflower florets and sausage and fry until the cauliflower starts to brown. Remove the cauliflower florets and sausage from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, toss together the Black Pearl Medley, cauliflower, sausage, parsley and vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: 28 servings
Per serving: 435 cal., 18 g pro., 46 g carb., 16 g fiber, 20 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 29 mg chol., 652 mg sod., 7 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >