- 2/3 c. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. fresh garlic, chopped
- ½ c. fresh ginger, chopped
- 16½ c. vegetable stir-fry mix (bell pepper, onion, snow peas, baby corn)
- 1½ c. Kikkoman® stir-fry sauce or any RTU Asian prepared sauce
- Thaw InHarvest GrainPerfect Tri-Color Quinoa according to package directions.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry until the vegetables just begin to soften.
- Add the quinoa and sauce. Stir-fry to distribute ingredients and heat the quinoa through.
Recipe Yield: 33 cups
Per serving: 302 cal., 7 g pro., 33 g carb., 5 g fiber, 17 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 337 mg sod., 7 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
The stir-fry can be made in a large rondeau, tilt skillet or flat-top griddle or can be done in smaller batches in a wok or saute pan.