- 16 c. Grain Perfect™ Ruby Wild Blend™, thawed
- 3 lbs. grilled chicken strips
- 5-1/3 c. corn kernels, thawed if using frozen
- 5-1/3 c. red bell pepper, ¼-inch slices
- 5-1/3 c. black beans, canned, drained, low sodium
- 2 c. chipotle ranch dressing
- 1 c. cilantro, chopped
- Heat the InHarvest GrainPerfect Ruby Wild Blend with a splash of water or stock in a sauté or hotel pan in the oven. Hold hot until ready to use.
- Heat the chicken and hold hot until ready to use.
- Combine the corn, bell pepper and black beans.
- To assemble, place 1 c. of Ruby Wild Blend in a serving bowl. Top with 1 c. of vegetable mixture and 3 oz. chicken. Top chicken with 2 T. chipotle ranch dressing and sprinkle with 1 T. cilantro.
Recipe Yield: 16 bowls
Per serving: 620 cal., 38 g pro., 69 g carb., 10 g fiber, 22 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 82 mg chol., 461 mg sod., 4 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
Use a pre-seasoned chicken with Mexican flavors such as chipotle, cumin and lime.
Roast the corn in a hot pan or oven for more flavor.