- 16 c. Grain Perfect™ Ruby Wild Blend™, thawed
- 3 qts. butternut squash, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ c. lemon juice
- 1 c. olive oil
- 2 t. kosher salt
- 1 t. ground black pepper
- 16 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ c. parsley, chopped
- Heat the InHarvest GrainPerfect Ruby Wild Blend with a splash of water or stock in a sauté pan or hotel pan in the oven. Spread out on a sheet pan to cool.
- Spread the squash out on a parchment-lined sheet pan and roast in a 375°F oven until browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Blend together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the Ruby Wild Blend, squash, feta cheese, dressing and parsley.
- Mix well to combine.
Recipe Yield: 35 half-cup servings
Per serving: 209 cal., 4 g pro., 27 g carb., 1 g fiber, 10 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 12 mg chol., 324 mg sod., 2 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >