- 2 lbs. Golden Jewel Blend®
- 1 T. kosher salt
- 4 c. honeydew melon, scooped into 1-inch balls
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 c. green grapes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch quarters
- 1 bunch fresh mint, stemmed and chiffonade cut
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T. stone ground mustard
- 1/4 c. sherry vinegar
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1 t. ground black pepper
- 1 c. olive oil
- In a large pot, bring 1½ qts. of water and the kosher salt to a boil. Add InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend, reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 12 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Spread cooked Golden Jewel Blend onto a sheet pan and place in a cooler.
- To make the dressing, whisk together mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, minced garlic, pepper, and olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled Golden Jewel Blend, melon, avocados, grapes, cucumber, mint, and chives.
- Add the vinaigrette and toss until coated. Serve chilled.
Recipe Yield: 26 (1/2 c.) servings
Per serving: 260 cal., 6 g pro., 33 g carb., 3 g fiber, 11 g fat (1.5 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 95 mg sod., 6 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >