- 2 lbs. Golden Jewel Blend®
- 1-1/3 c. red miso paste
- 1/3 c. sake
- 8 t. low-sodium soy sauce
- 8 t. lemon juice
- 4 t. sesame oil
- 6 lbs. spinach leaves, washed, tough stems removed
- ½ c. sesame seeds
1. In a bowl, whisk together the miso paste, sake, soy sauce, lemon juice and oil. (Dressing consistency should be fairly thick; adjust with water as desired.)
2. Cook InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend according to package instructions. Drain and cool completely.
3. In a pot of salted boiling water, blanch the spinach until just limp. Drain the spinach and plunge into an ice bath. Drain again and squeeze out excess water.
4. Roll the spinach leaves into logs and slice horizontally into ¼” ribbons.
5. Combine the spinach and dressing. Mix well to break up the spinach.
6. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the cooked Golden Jewel Blend. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Recipe Yield: 44, 1/2-cup servings
Per serving: 120 cal., 6 g pro., 20 g carb., 3 g fiber, 2.5 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 440 mg sod., 2 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >