- 8 oz. Golden Jewel Blend®
- 3 c. water
- 1 pt. strawberries, cleaned and quartered
- 8 oz. fresh radishes, thinly shaved/sliced
- 12 oz. baby kale, cleaned if needed
- 1/2 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- Dressing (makes 2 c.):
- 1/2 c. champagne vinegar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 T. poppy seeds
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. ground mustard
- 1 c. salad oil
- Cook InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend® according to package directions.
- Cool completely on a sheet pan.
- To make the dressing, combine champagne vinegar, granulated sugar, poppy seeds, salt and ground mustard. Slowly drizzle and whisk in oil to create an emulsion.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and gently stir in dressing to coat.
Recipe Yield: 6 cups
Per ½ c. serving: 320 cal., 5 g pro., 30 g carb., 2 g fiber, 22 g fat, 3 g. sat. fat, 5 mg chol., 280 mg sod.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
Sub kale with arugula, or watercress and strawberries with apples or oranges, to change seasonality of the salad.