- 2 lbs. Red Quinoa
- 8 c. water or vegetable stock
- 44 c. cauliflower florets (8 medium heads)
- 16 large eggs, beaten
- 8 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 T. kosher salt
- 1 1/3 T. freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook InHarvest Red Quinoa according to package directions. Drain any excess liquid and cool.
2. Using a food processor, chop cauliflower until it resembles rice. (Do not over-process.)
3. Spread the cauliflower out onto a parchment-lined half-sheet pans (you will need 8 pans) and bake in a 375°F oven for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to release steam and encourage even browning. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa and cauliflower, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
5. Divide mixture and press into 8 parchment-lined half-sheet pans in a ¼-inch layer. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
6. Cut each pan into 8 squares. Add toppings immediately or cool flatbreads and reheat to order.
Recipe Yield: 64 servings
Per serving: 142 cal., 8 g pro., 14 g carb., 3 g fiber, 6 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 65 mg chol., 292 mg sod., 3 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
Roasted asparagus, shaved Manchego, Serrano ham, sherry-vinaigrette drizzle. (Add 2 t. paprika to the flatbread mixture before baking.)
Grilled vegetables with herbed goat cheese drizzle (add 1 t. chopped rosemary to the flatbread mixture before baking.)
Sautéed mushroom and arugula salad with shaved pecorino and lemon vinaigrette (add 1½ t. ground toasted fennel seed to the flatbread mixture before baking.)
Salsa verde, toasted pumpkin seeds, roasted squash and Cotija cheese (add 2 t. ground toasted cumin seed to the flatbread mixture before baking.)