- 2 lbs. Aztec Blend™
- 16 fresh corn cobs, grilled and cut off the cob
- 4 red bell peppers, 1/4" diced
- 2 c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 c. Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 3 T. chili powder
- Cook InHarvest Aztec Blend according to package directions and cool immediately.
- To make dressing, combine the crema, lime juice, chili powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix well to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chilled Aztec Blend, grilled corn, red bell peppers, and chopped cilantro together with the prepared dressing and mix well.
Recipe Yield: 48 (1/2 c.) servings
Per serving: 142 cal., 4 g pro., 24 g carb., 3 g fiber, 3 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 4 mg chol., 17 mg sod., 2 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >