- 2 lbs. or 2 qts. Domestic White Quinoa, cooked
- 8 qts. or 160 eggs, cracked and well mixed
- 2 qts. red bell pepper, diced
- 2 qts. yellow onions, diced
- 8 T. unsalted butter
- 8 lbs. or 3 qts. baby spinach
- 2 qts. sliced mushrooms
- 2 qts. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 t. kosher salt
- 4 t. ground black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium stock pot, cook the quinoa according to package directions and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and add onions, peppers, and mushrooms, cook until the onions just start to brown, about 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Coat 4 full-sized shallow hotel pans liberally with non-stick cooking spray and then pour in the eggs, cooked quinoa, sautéed vegetables, baby spinach, cheese, salt and pepper divided evenly among pans and stir lightly until combined.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until the eggs have set. Remove from oven and cut each pan into 24-26 squares. Serve hot.
Recipe Yield: 100 (142 g.) portions
Per serving: 230 cal., 15 g pro., 12 g carb., 2 g fiber, 13 g fat, 315 mg chol., 280 mg sod.
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >