- 2 lbs. French Green Lentils
- 2 qts. water
- 1/2 c. curry powder
- 2 c. coconut milk
- 1/2 c. ginger, grated
- 1/4 c. garlic, minced
- 4 t. kosher salt
- 2 c. firm tofu, drained, 1/4" diced
- 2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 2 c. scallions, thinly sliced
- 120 wonton wrappers
- In a pot, combine InHarvest French Green Lentils, water, curry powder, coconut milk, ginger, garlic and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until lentils are tender. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine cooled lentils with tofu, cilantro and scallions.
- Form dumplings into desired shape to be pan fried or steamed.
Recipe Yield: 24 servings, approx. 120 dumplings
Per serving: 350 cal., 15 g pro., 56 g carb., 4 g fiber, 5 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 137 mg sod., 2 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
Dipping Sauce Suggestions
Serve with a Coconut Chutney or Sweet Chile Sauce