- 8 c. boiling water
- 8 c. green cabbage, finely chopped
- 4 c. dill pickle, finely chopped
- 4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 c. dijon-style mustard
- 64, 10" flour tortillas
- 2 lbs. turkey have, sliced
- 8 lbs. Mojo marinated pork loin, roasted, cooled, thinly sliced
- 4 lbs. Swiss cheese, sliced
- Place InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes® in a bowl, add boiling water, cover bowl and steep for 20 minutes. Drain excess water and cool.
- When Sunrise Blend is cool, mix it with the cabbage, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard.
- For Mojo Roasted Pork Loin: Combine orange, lemon and lime juices, oregano, vegetable oil, chopped garlic cloves and chopped jalapeño to create marinade. Marinate overnight. Discard marinade, roast pork loin, cool and slice.
- To build the wrap, place ½ oz. turkey ham in the center of a tortilla. Creating a rectangle shape, top with 2 oz. Mojo roast pork loin, 1 oz. Swiss cheese and a heaping ¼ c. cabbage mixture.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla on the short ends of the filling. Fold the bottom up and over the filling and repeat with the top, envelope style.
- Using a panini press or griddle with a weight, grill the wrap until it is browned and hot inside. Cut on a diagonal and serve.
Recipe Yield: 64 servings
Per serving: 565 cal., 37 g pro., 50 g carb., 4 g fiber, 25 g fat, 9 g sat. fat, 88 mg chol., 932 mg sod., 3 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >