- 4 oz.
- 2 lbs. Kansas Medley™
- 2 qts. hot water
- 1 qt. light sour cream
- 6 lbs. chicken breast, cooked, diced
- 4 lbs. frozen broccoli florets
- 4 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 2½” hotel pan, combine the hot water, InHarvest Country Chicken Seasoning and sour cream. Stir until blended.
- Add the InHarvest Kansas Medley, chicken, broccoli and mushrooms, and mix well. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in a conventional oven at 350ºF for 40 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, uncover the pan, and sprinkle the cheddar over the top. Place the pan back in the oven and cook for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Recipe Yield: 40 cups
Per serving: 390 cal., 67 g pro., 18 g carb., 2 g fiber, 6 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 175 mg chol., 370 mg sod., 2 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >