- 8 lbs. Caviar Medley™
- 4, 4 oz. packages
- 10 qts. hot water
- 12 lbs. sweet Italian sausage, cut in half
- 1 gal. yellow onion, julienne cut
- 2 gal. yellow and red bell peppers, sliced
- 5 T. plus 1 t. fresh garlic, minced
- 1 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 c. fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Into each 2½” hotel pan, add 3 lbs. sausage halves, 2 quarts bell pepper julienne slices, 1 qt. onion, 4 t. minced garlic and ¼ c. olive oil. Mix well and roast in 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and mix in 2 lbs. InHarvest Caviar Medley, one 4 oz. packet InHarvest Garden Vegetable Seasoning, and 2 ½ qts. hot water. Stir to combine.
- Cover the pan with parchment and foil.
- Bake in a 350°F convection oven for 20 minutes or until the grain is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in 1 c. chopped Italian parsley before service.
Recipe Yield: 100 (1 c.) servings
Per serving: 260 cal., 14 g pro., 35 g carb., 4 g fiber, 7 g fat (24% cal from fat), 15 mg chol., 70% calc.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
Top with a sprinkling of chopped chive, 1 goat-cheese disk and 1 fried sage leaf.
If boiling water is not possible, use as hot of water as possible and bake for an additional 10 minutes or, until all the liquid is absorbed.