- 2 lbs. Nerone Italian Black Rice
- 2 qts. vegetable stock or water
- 1 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2/3 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 T. dijon-style mustard
- 1 lb. plus 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, 1/2" dice
- 2 c. sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 2 c. basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 c. roasted red peppers, diced
- Bring the water or stock to a boil. Add InHarvest Nerone Italian Black Rice. Reduce to a simmer and cook, covered for 40 minutes. Cool completely.
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard.
- Combine the cooled rice, dressing and all remaining ingredients.
Recipe Yield: 24 (1 c.) servings
Per serving: 320 cal., 11 g pro., 28 g carb., 4 g fiber, 18 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 18 mg chol., 292 mg. sod., 2 g. sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >