- 2 lbs. Nerone Italian Black Rice
- 9 c. water
- 7 1/2 qts. acaí berry puree
- 3 3/4 qts. bananas, sliced
- 3 3/4 qts. blueberries
- 3 3/4 qts. whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 3 3/4 c. honey
- 5 2/3 c. shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add InHarvest Nerone Italian Black Rice, reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 40 minutes
- Drain excess liquid and cool completely before proceeding.
- Note: Recipe is intended to be blended in a standard 64 oz. blender with a strong motor. Shakes will need to be blended in batches of 4. If your blender is a different size, the amount in each batch will have to be adjusted.
- For a batch of 4, place the following into the bowl of the blender:
– 1 c. InHarvest Nerone Italian Black Rice
– 2 c. acaí berry puree
– 1 c. sliced banana
– 1 c. blueberries
– 1 c. yogurt
– 4 T. honey
– 6 T. shredded coconut
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour 12 fl. oz. shakes into clear cups or glasses. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. The last batch will not be a full batch of 4.
Recipe Yield: 60 (12 fl. oz.) shakes
Per serving: 318 cal., 5 g pro., 51 g carb., 6 g fiber, 12 g fat (7 g sat. fat), 10 mg chol., 45 mg sod., 33 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >