- 2 lbs. Black Pearl Medley®
- 2/3 c. lemon juice
- 1 2/3 T. curry powder
- 2 1/2 t. kosher salt
- 1/3 c. honey
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 5 c. apples, unpeeled, cored, diced
- 2 1/2 c. celery, diced
- 2 1/2 c. cranberries, dried
- Cook InHarvest Black Pearl Medley according to package instructions. (The grains should be very tender, yet still retain their natural chewy texture.)
- Lay Black Pearl Medley out on a sheet pan and chill.
- To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, curry powder, salt, honey and mayonnaise. Refrigerate if not using immediately.
- In a large bowl, combine the Black Pearl Medley, apples, celery and cranberries.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well to combine.
Recipe Yield: 30 (1 c.) servings
Per serving: 324 cal., 4 g pro., 71 g carb., 8 g fiber, 3 g fat, .3 g sat. fat, 1 mg chol., 206 mg sod.
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
A 1-cup serving provides 1 bread/grain serving, ¼ cup fruit/vegetable.