- 2 lbs. Black Pearl Medley®
- 2 qts. chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 lbs. cooked diced chicken
- 2 lbs. sliced Andouille sausage
- 2 c. medium-dice green bell pepper
- 6 c. diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 c. diced hot green chiles
- ¼ c. smoked paprika
- 1 bunch chopped scallion
- 3 T. (or to taste) Tabasco®
- Bring chicken stock and bay leaves to a boil.
- Into a 2½-inch full hotel pan, place the InHarvest Black Pearl Medley®, chicken, Andouille sausage, bell pepper, diced tomatoes, diced green chiles, smoked paprika and Tabasco®.
- Add hot stock to the pan and stir well to combine. Cover with parchment paper and foil and cook in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and grains are tender.
- Stir in chopped scallion and serve.
Recipe Yield: 24 (1 c.) servings
Per serving: 391 cal., 27 g pro., 34 g carb., 6 g fiber, 17 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 68 mg chol., 702 mg sod., 2 g sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >