- 2 lbs. Black Butte Chickpeas™
- 2 qts. medium-dice Roma tomato
- 2 qts. medium-dice cucumber
- 2 qts. medium-dice fresh mozzarella
- 1 oz. fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 4 c. Kalamata olives
- 2 qts. roughly chopped baby spinach
- 2 T. ground black pepper
- 1 c. lemon vinaigrette
- Cook the InHarvest Black Butte Chickpeas™ according to package directions. Drain; remove to walk-in to cool. (The chickpeas can be cooked ahead and stored, chilled, until use.)
- In a bowl, toss together the chickpeas, tomato, cucumber, mozzarella, basil, olives, spinach and black pepper with the lemon vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately or store in the walk-in until service.
Recipe Yield: 32 (1 c.) servings
Per serving: 260 cal., 10 g pro., 21 g carb., 1 g fiber, 15 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 15 mg chol., 350 mg sod., 2 g sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >