Chef Coleen Donnelly
- 2 lbs. Ruby Wild Blend™
- 1-1/3 c. barbecue sauce, reduced sodium
- 1-1/3 c. yogurt, plain, nonfat
- 1-1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 4 c. corn kernels, thawed if using frozen
- 16 c. romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 lbs. chicken meat, cooked, diced
- 4 c. red bell pepper cut into ½” cubes
- Cook InHarvest Ruby Wild Blend according to package directions.
- Cool completely on a sheet pan.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, yogurt and mayonnaise. Blend well.
- Fill 2 oz. dressing cups with ¼ cup of dressing and cover each with a lid.
- Layer ingredients into 16-oz cups as follows:
– 1 c. Ruby Wild Blend
– ¼ c. corn
– 1 c. romaine lettuce
– 2 oz. chicken (about ½ c., volume may vary depending on product used)
– ¼ c. red bell pepper
Recipe Yield: 16 servings
Per serving: 521 cal., 25 g pro., 65 g carb., 5 g fiber, 20 g fat, 3 g sat. fat, 64 mg chol., 281 mg sod.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
Each portion provides 2 grain/bread servings, 1 cup vegetable (½ cup dark green, ¼ cup red/orange, ¼ cup starchy), 2 oz equivalent meat/alt.*
* The Meat/Meat Alternate contribution is calculated on an ounce to ounce basis. If using a product that requires more than 1 ounce to meet the ounce equivalent, the recipe will require adjustment in order to meet the stated M/MA contribution.