Chef Coleen Donnelly
- 2 lbs. Ruby Wild Blend™
- 1-1/3 cup barbecue sauce, reduced sodium
- 1-1/3 cup yogurt, plain, nonfat
- 1-1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cups corn kernels, thawed if using frozen
- 16 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 lbs chicken meat, cooked, diced
- 4 cups red bell pepper cut into ½” cubes
Recipe of the MonthSprouted Sienna Red Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess Dressing Get recipes in your inbox >
- Cook InHarvest Ruby Wild Blend according to package directions.
- Cool completely on a sheet pan.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, yogurt and mayonnaise. Blend well.
- Fill 2-oz dressing cups with ¼ cup of dressing and cover each with a lid.
- Layer ingredients into 16-oz cups as follows:
– 1 cup Ruby Wild Blend
– ¼ cup corn
– 1 cup romaine lettuce
– 2 oz chicken (about ½ cup, volume may vary depending on product used)
– ¼ cup red bell pepper
Per serving: 521 cal., 25 g pro., 65 g carb., 5 g fiber, 20 g fat, 3 g sat. fat, 64 mg chol., 281 mg sod.
Each portion provides 2 grain/bread servings, 1 cup vegetable (½ cup dark green, ¼ cup red/orange, ¼ cup starchy), 2 oz equivalent meat/alt.*
* The Meat/Meat Alternate contribution is calculated on an ounce to ounce basis. If using a product that requires more than 1 ounce to meet the ounce equivalent, the recipe will require adjustment in order to meet the stated M/MA contribution.