- 2 lbs. Bamboo Rice
- 1¼ qts. water
- 4 c. cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 c. jalapeños, coarsely chopped, with seeds
- 1 c.scallions, rough chopped
- ½ c. lime juice
- 1½ c. canola oil
- 1 T. kosher salt
- 6 c. radicchio, 1/4" strips
- 2 c. radishes, sliced
- 6 c. baby arugula
- 2 c. cucumber, unpeeled, half-moon slices
- 2 c. avocado, diced
- Bring water to a boil. Add InHarvest Bamboo Rice, return to a simmer and cook, covered, for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a blender, combine the cilantro, jalapeño, scallion, lime juice, canola oil and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Mix cooled rice with radicchio, radish, arugula, cucumber and avocado.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
Recipe Yield: 24 (1 c.) servings
Per serving: 302 cal., 4 g pro., 34 g carb., 3 g fiber, 17 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 94 mg. sod., 1 g. sugar
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >