- 2 lbs Bamboo Rice
- 1¼ quarts water
- 4 cups cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 cup jalapeños, coarsely chopped, with seeds
- 1 cup scallions, rough chopped
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1½ cup canola oil
- 1 T kosher salt
- 6 cups radicchio, 1/4" strips
- 2 cups radishes, sliced
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups cucumber, unpeeled, half-moon slices
- 2 cups avocado, diced
Recipe of the MonthSprouted Sienna Red Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess Dressing Get recipes in your inbox >
- Bring water to a boil. Add InHarvest Bamboo Rice, return to a simmer and cook, covered, for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a blender, combine the cilantro, jalapeño, scallion, lime juice, canola oil and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Mix cooled rice with radicchio, radish, arugula, cucumber and avocado.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
Per serving: 302 cal., 4 g pro., 34 g carb., 3 g fiber, 17 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 94 mg. sod., 1 g. sugar