- 2 lbs. Aztec Blend™
- 2½ qts. vegetable stock
- 3 c. plain yogurt
- ½ c. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 4 t. ground cumin
- 3½ lbs. beef flat iron
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 c. roasted corn kernels
- 4 c. cooked black beans
- 4 c. diced bell pepper (red, green or both)
- 4 medium avocados, diced
- 28, 12” flour tortilla wraps
- On the stovetop, bring vegetable stock to a boil. Add InHarvest Aztec Blend™. Simmer covered for 30 minutes. Remove from heat; let rest, covered, for 5 minutes before chilling.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, kosher salt and cumin. Chill.
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Grill to medium rare. Chill.
- Mix chilled Aztec Blend with corn, black beans, bell pepper and avocado.
- Slice beef in ½-inch thick strips.
- Per order: Place 1 c. Aztec Blend mixture across the center of 1 tortilla. Spread 2 T. cilantro-yogurt sauce over the part of the tortilla farthest from you.
- Layer 2 oz. beef over the Aztec Blend mixture. Tuck both sides of the tortilla in before rolling tightly. Slice in half and serve.
Recipe Yield: 28 servings
Per serving: 630 cal., 28 g pro., 91 g carb., 14 g fiber, 18 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 40 mg chol., 1050 mg. sod., 9 g. sugar
Get Recipes and More
Red Jasmine & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet trends, recipes and more in your inbox >
Coat avocado with lime or lemon juice to prevent oxidation if not serving immediately. Add ground cayenne or hot sauce to yogurt sauce for a spicier flavor profile.