- 2 3/4 lbs low fat vanilla yogurt.
- 1 3/4 pt. applesauce
- 1 3/4 pt. apple, chopped
- 14/ c. dried cranberries
- Cook InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes® according to package directions. Let stand for 20 minutes, covered.
- Drain excess water and cool completely.
- Mix the cooled grains with yogurt.
- Separately, mix the applesauce and apple together.
- Place 1 cup applesauce mixture into each of 7 (16 oz.) clear parfait cups. Top each with 1 c. Sunrise Blend/yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle cranberries (about 2 t.) atop each parfait and serve.
Recipe Yield: 7 (14 oz.) servings
Per serving: 417 cal., 18 g pro., 86 g carb., 7 g fiber, 4 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 9 mg chol., 120 mg sod.
Note: Nutrition analysis might change depending on the type of yogurt used.
Recipe of the Month
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess DressingGet recipes in your inbox >
To prevent cut apple from browning (oxidizing), sprinkle with lemon juice and toss well.